Procedure Preparation at ASC
Thank you for placing your trust in us for your upcoming procedure. This will be performed at the Ambulatory Surgical Center; details are below. If you have questions, please call the office where you were initially seen.
Cases are typically done on Tuesday mornings. Please call the 718 544 1171 office for any scheduling changes.
- General Instructions: Follow the anesthesia guidelines.
- Location: Medex ASC, 111-29 Queens Blvd. Lower Level, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Contact number: (929) 467-5400
- Covid-19 Policy: You will be assessed by a physician for Covid-related symptoms. You will self-attest for Covid negative symptoms. If you are symptomatic, we will have to cancel your procedure and reschedule you for a later date.
- Transportation: Transport service may be provided as a courtesy. You may expect a call from them a day before your procedure between 5 to 7 PM. If you don’t receive any call from them and know you are on the schedule, call them at the number above to arrange your pick-up time.